Benefits & Programs
Benefits & Programs
Promotion & Advertising Opportunities
- Chamber members will appear in the Business Directory on the M-T Chamber website. Members have a dedicated page with the ability to manage their own content, insert website link and upload logos, photos and more.
- Promote “Hot Deals” (special offers) on the website and through other electronic communication
- Post events on the Chamber Website Calendar
- Advertise on the Chamber Website
- Advertise in Chamber Matters, the Chamber electronic newsletter - ad rates range from $10.00 - $50.00.
- Submit written announcements for the member news and events segment to be included at no charge
- Listing in Mequon-Thiensville Community profile book that is distributed throughout the area
- Participate in the Community Gift Certificate Program at no additional charge. Members may participate as a vendor and will be listed as a merchant where the gift certificate can be redeemed. Participating members that agree to accept the gift check are listed on the gift certificate brochure and on the chamber website.
- Shop Small Saturday advertising and marketing package opportunity
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities – various opportunities to promote your business at special events
- Chamber Luncheons Featuring a Speaker - Held on the first Wednesday of the month in February, March, May, June September and November
- Face2Face Networking Breakfast - Connecting with members through business overviews and discussion in a small round table format
- ONCE - Ozaukee Networking Chamber Exchange - Structured networking event allowing the opportunity for business introductions with five participating chambers
- Local Government Relations Meetings - A discussion held monthly on the first Tuesday of the month featuring community leaders and local officials
- Annual Chamber Golf Classic
- Annual Celebrate Your Community Awards Banquet - Acknowledging businesses and citizens that have made outstanding contributions to the community
- Annual Chinooks Game & Deck Party at KapcoPak
- Annual Holiday Gathering
- Additional Business After Hour Events
- Member Ribbon-Cutting and Open House
- Various informational seminars and training sessions offered throughout the year