We are looking for a part-time coach in the evenings. In most fitness centers, the position is referred to as trainer. We believe that coach is a better fit for us as we coach our members to reach their goals from getting stronger and faster in sports for athletes to getting fitter for the "old athlete in you".
What are we looking for in a coach:
- Be a high energy, motivational, and enthusiastic leader during our training sessions
- Lead D1 training sessions including demonstrating, cueing, setup/breakdown and more importantly create the bond between members and the coach
- Be a team player that continue to help each other within D1 team to learn and grow
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field from accredited university
- Preferred CSCS certification
Who Are We?
D1 Training is an athletic-based training franchise for ages 7 and up that is rapidly growing across the United States. It was started by NFL players and ownership has grown to include many more professional athletes and entrepreneurs. D1 provides individual and group training classes in a state-of-the-art facility, the likes of which are normally found on the campuses of the biggest schools and in the training centers of the best professional sports teams. D1 Training stands out from other fitness clubs and gyms because our trainers and staff provide the level of elite athletic training and support typically only available to world-class collegiate and professional athletes. Our trainers use our Pro-designed 5-Star Training Program, which utilizes training techniques that have helped develop the world’s best athletes. Every day offers a new workout that follows an 8-week cycle that will ensure members achieve their goals.
Why You Should Join the D1 team
We are a rapidly growing company that is looking for team members that want to grow their careers with us. We believe in promoting within and ensuring growth opportunities for our employees.