Do you like …
- Being part of your community?
- Networking with local businesses and organizations?
- Assisting individuals in achieving personal career goals?
Think about joining the team at Portal inc!
We have a full time position within our Employment Services team!
Full time (approximately 30-40 hours/week)
Monday-Friday with some Saturday hours.
Primarily daytime hours; some later afternoons to early evenings.
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities are:
- Networking and developing relationships with local businesses and organizations to discuss how individuals with (dis)Abilities can become a successful part of their employment team.
- Working closely with the individuals Portal, inc serves and supports, connecting them with community-based job opportunities.
- Develops community business relationships for potential job development to secure employment and program marketing.
- Conducts and completes job development plan and/or assessment to determine skills, abilities, interests and support needs for community employment.
- Provides initial individual job support needs, negotiates work-related needs and facilitates social integration and interdependence of natural supports.
- Coordinates services and case management for participants with an emphasis on Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
- Coordinates and provides effective communication with staff, participants, families, other service providers, case managers, employers and other Agency staff relative to participant job status.
- Completes all required documentation to department, employer, funding sources, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field or at least two years equivalent prior experience required.
- Minimum of one year prior experience working with adults with disabilities preferred.
- Experience in past leadership position, business networking and relationship building beneficial.
- Valid WI drivers license with clear record required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be flexible to adapt to a variety of work settings, environments, and schedules.
Submit letter of interest outlining applicable skills, experience and wage expectation to email@example.com.
Upcoming Chamber Events