Licensed Massage Therapist
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay + tips
- Additional modality pay
- Paid liability insurance after one year
- Paid time off after one year
- Two free massages per month
- One free chiropractic visit per month
- Continuing Education benefit of $200 per year
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Upcoming Chamber Events