Full-time Dietary Aide
Serves meals and performs clean-up of kitchen, dining area and Bistro.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Takes resident orders for breakfast, pour drinks and serve breakfast to residents.
• Assists in serving and cleanup for special events or large group functions such as the pancake breakfast.
• Clears and sanitizes tables for the mid-day meal. Clears, sanitizes and restocks breakfast cart. Sanitizes breakfast bar and restocks cereal containers.
• Sets up dining room for mid-day meal including but to limited to; placemats, silverware, napkins
• Sweep dining room after breakfast and as needed.
• Washes/sanitizes all cooking utensils and resident dishes using the automatic dishwasher.
• Serves prepared food as close to established serving times as possible.
• Ability to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
• Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for all Willowbrook employees. To ensure adequate staffing, positive employee morale and to meet expected productivity standards throughout the organization, employees will be held accountable for adhering to their workplace schedule.
• Attend monthly all staff meetings.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Empathetic - Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in cooking, preferably in a senior living community.
Other Requirements: Ability to maintain perishable and non-perishable food supplies in accordance with state licensing requirements.
Chamber Matters Newsletter
Are you receiving our Newsletter and Event Invitations?