Bi-Lingual Care Manager (Spanish)
Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you fulfilled by helping others to live their best lives? Caring starts here at My Choice Wisconsin where we embrace the whole person. We are a place where diverse talented and mission-driven professionals choose to come to do the most rewarding work of their lives. My Choice Wisconsin is proud to offer a rewarding work environment as an employer of choice.
Who We Are
We are Wisconsin’s largest Managed Care Organization that serves seniors and adults with disabilities, making a difference in over 50 counties across the state. We work collaboratively across departments and with our provider network towards bettering the communities we serve. You’ll work alongside dedicated and experienced individuals with hearts for service, just like you. You’ll be supported, with meaningful professional development and mentorship. We strive to create an inspiring and exciting environment that attracts the best of the best!
What You Bring to the Table
A passion for helping others and a zest for a workday that’s never the same. Enjoyment in partnering with teammates and collaborating across the organization toward the same goals. The drive and internal motivation to work autonomously. Adaptability and excitement for change and growth.
What We Offer
- Rewarding work
- $2,000 Sign–on bonus
- Supported autonomy
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Workday variety
- Generous 401(k) program with 100% vesting AND company match on day 1
- Competitive compensation
- Other fabulous benefits include:
- PTO and floating holiday
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance programs
- Employer-paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Enjoy participation in the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
What You'll Do as Bilingual Care Manager
- Meet with individuals in their homes to complete assessments and provide coordination of services to improve or maintain the member’s independence and quality of life.
- Complete strength-based assessments with seniors and adults with disabilities in their homes upon enrollment with monthly contacts and quarterly visits.
- Develop customized care plans that focus on individuals’ preferences and support their health and safety needs.
- Maintain relationships with members, their supports, and with acute and primary care providers to ensure the best possible health outcomes for members.
- Coordinate functional and social supports to promote member independence and mitigate risk.
- Work in partnership with a Nurse Care Manger to collaborate on a member’s plan of care and work together to monitor the member’s overall well-being.