Sales Assistant – Full Time
Spectrum Investment Advisors, Inc.
We are a highly experienced team in the retirement plan industry with a passion for corporate retirement plans and individual wealth management. As a firm, our long-term vision is to carefully steward both our company and our clients into the next generation and beyond.
Job Title:• Sales Assistant – Full Time
Job Description:• The Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting our advisor team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent client service.
Job Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to):• Prepare sales documents, client reviews, quarterly reports and participant education materials to assist advisors in delivering and ensuring client satisfaction
• Update files and computerized databases of information containing customer lists, sales leads and other related details while also checking for accuracy
• Review sales staff calendars and schedules to create appointments when customers or other individuals request a meeting
• Provide first impression experience through welcoming client and vendors to our office, at various events and fielding incoming calls
• Provide various forms of written communication and correspondence support to advisors when necessary in the form of letters, emails or notes composed and typed according to company procedures
• Open, review and distribute materials received in the office to the appropriate advisors
Skills/Qualifications (Required):• Exceptional phone etiquette and outgoing personality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education/Experience:• BS/BA Degree preferred
• Customer service background
• Advertising/Marketing experience a plus
Hours/Compensation• Full Time
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
If interested and qualified, submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Upcoming Chamber Events