MSI General is seeking a State of Wisconsin Registered Structural Engineer to join our team! We are one of the first fully integrated design/build construction firms in Wisconsin, with over 60 years of continuous profitability delivering excellence in design, estimating and construction management. We are looking for a Registered Structural Engineer to join our design team and assist in implementing overall project design, coordination & objectives, and concepts as they relate to the structural design of our building projects. This position requires a well-rounded structural design background.
- Proficient in the State of Wisconsin Codes and Local Codes
- Understand and be familiar with the design/build process
- Be able to produce conceptual and completed engineering concepts
- Proficient in the design of multiple construction types
- Understand building materials and accurately assess optimal solution
- Work with design team to develop complete proposal and construction documents
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Organize and time manage workload
- AutoCAD proficiency
- 10 years related structural engineering background.
- B.S. Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering (Required)
- Masters in Structural Engineering (Preferred)
- Completed PE Exam and hold an EIT Certificate